Main Program: 10 Hottest Intersections
The “10 Hottest Intersections in Metro Phoenix” are BACK! ULI Arizona is celebrating the 10th anniversary of this highly successful program by revisiting the topic. Along with unveiling the NEW 10 Hottest intersections, the program will recap the results from
2007 — what predictions came true and which ones missed the mark?
This year’s line-up of all-star presenters include:
– Danielle Casey, Economic Development Director, City of Scottsdale
– Craig DeMarco, Partner, Upward Projects
– Niels Kreipke, Owner, Desert Viking Companies
– John Lewis, President and Chief Executive Officer, East Valley Partnership
– Christine Mackay, Community and Economic Development Director, City of Phoenix
– Matthew Mooney, Senior Vice President and Managing Director, Cousins Properties
– Danny Plapp, Director of Real Estate, LGE Design Build
– Jordan Rose, Founder and President, Rose Law Group
– Chris Toci, Executive Managing Director, Cushman & Wakefield
What surprises are in store? Will an intersection near you be on the list? The closely guarded results will only be revealed at the event, with the audience voting for its choice of top three intersections! Don’t miss out – register today.
Thank you to our Title Sponsor:
Thank you to our Advocate Sponsor:
Interested in sponsoring this event? Learn more here.