The ULI Arizona Women’s Leadership Initiative (WLI) was conceived to increase the visibility and professional development opportunities for women in ULI and throughout the land use and real estate development industry, and to foster collaboration with District Councils in other cities.
ULI Arizona’s WLI Committee hosts quarterly events with notable speakers and networking opportunities. WLI programs feature:
- A speaker program with notable women presenters
- Social gatherings for professional women in real estate
- Leadership development programs to foster more women leaders in the land use and real estate development industry
The mission of the ULI Women’s Leadership Initiative is to raise the visibility and number of women leaders in ULI and the real estate industry. The mission of WLI is expressed in its four primary objectives:
- Promote the advancement of women, throughout their careers, as leaders in the real estate industry.
- Increase the number of women who serve in leadership positions in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the visibility of women leaders in the real estate industry and in ULI.
- Increase the number of women who are active ULI Full members, and support the development of young women members as leaders in ULI and in their professions.
Are you interested in making connections with successful, strong professional women in the land use and real estate industry? Already a ULI member and finding yourself in need of a mentor or advocate to help navigate through this typically male-dominated field? Then you’re in the right place!
Thank you to our Annual WLI Title Sponsor
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please keep in touch .