Holualoa Companies is seeking a proactive, strategic Senior Accountant to join our team. This position contributes to the day-to-day financial operations of the company ensuring timely and accurate compliance with all federal, state, and local regulatory requirements.
This is an excellent career opportunity for a driven, results-oriented Senior Accountant seeking a career with a respected company that is experiencing progressive growth. The ideal candidate has excellent critical thinking and analytical skills, and enjoys working in a fast-paced, high energy environment.
- Oversee year-end tax process, successfully partnering with an outside CPA firm to prepare all state and federal income tax returns.
- Prepare timely and accurate monthly and annual financial statements for corporate entities.
- Review, and analyze budgets, cash forecasts, actual results and management reports.
- Provide financial analysis as needed for pricing decisions and contract negotiations.
- Participate in selection, implementation and operation of management information systems.
- Oversee the accurate and timely processing, posting, collection, and payment of A/R and A/P.
- Evaluate current accounting policies and procedures for efficiency, cost effectiveness, and accuracy. Make recommendations to the CFO for improved financial operations.
- Evaluate, design, implement, and monitor internal financial controls, accounting processes and policies.
- Directly supervise accounting team members and participate in coaching, planning work assignments, and evaluating job performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required
- Real estate experience is a positive
- PC proficiency is essential; experience with Yardi Voyager is a positive
- Strong interpersonal skills; ability to communicate and manage well at all levels of an organization
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to exercise sound judgment and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis
- High level of integrity and dependability with a strong sense of urgency and results-orientation
Vice President – Finance, Holualoa Companies
3573 E Sunrise Drive, Suite 225, Tucson, AZ 85718
O: (520) 268-9459